The Network of Executive Women (NEW) presents an expert panel of insurance professionals to share, “What you might not know about insurance.”
When it comes to insurance, what you don’t know can really impact your present and future finances and well-being. Join NEW for what you need to know now to protect your assets, your loved ones, and your healthcare and retirement plans. Our esteemed panel of insurance professionals, will be led by Deanah O’Donnell, EA.
In this panel presentation you will learn more about:
- Home, Umbrella, and Car insurance 101- Wanda Carlson, The Carlson Agency
- Life insurance – whole life and term. Which one, why and how much – Debra Lozanov, AXA Advisors
- Long Term Care and Medicare planning- Sharon Webb, Healthcare and Retirement Solutions
- Disability insurance – Harriet Haggerty, Shamrock Financial Services
- Realistic Retirement Planning – Who, what and when to start planning- Patricia Carrera, The Connecticut Group
For more information and to register for all meetings click here. Currently, NEW luncheons are held on zoom, on the first Tuesday of each month at noon. Virtual meeting fees are $5 for members and $10 for guests. NEW welcomes professional women to attend two events as guests before applying for membership.
May 4th 2021 speaker will be Lynda Mettler, ACC – Transformation Life Coaching.
Please note our Comedy Night fundraiser has been postponed to Saturday evening, September 18th, 2021. It is a major fundraiser and one activity that supports the scholarship fund. NEW is always grateful for the support of our current and future sponsors, most especially our Gold level sponsors: Executive Cleaners and Wanda Carlson - State Farm Insurance. Our Silver Sponsors: Milford Bank and Fred Astaire Dance Studios of Orange. Sponsorship details and tickets for all events can be found here.